Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, April 19, 2014

#AtoZ : The Queen

Her hard, smooth body slides to capture whoever gets in her way. One space, or clear across the board, gives her power unlike the others. She cleverly works with her lower ranks to plan her attack. To lose her makes a win difficult at best for she is the queen.




"When you see a good move, look for a better one."
-Emanuel Lasker

“Strategy requires thought, tactics require observation”
-Max Euwe

A bad plan is better than none at all
-Frank Marshall



"Choose your move carefully in Chess as in life."


6 comments:

mail4rosey said...

The queen is the ruler of the Chess board, that's for sure!

Binky said...

What, no Queen to go with your queen?
We Are the Champions!

Debbie D. said...

I just KNEW you were talking about chess! :)

shelly said...

I haven't played Chess in like forever.

Good post!

Hugs and chocolate!

LA Botchar said...

My 9 year old son has to play chess with my husband because I am useless.
then again, he never did specifically say the Queen was the most powerful piece on the board. hhhmmmm...

I may have to revisit this game.
great song pic!

Rhonda Albom said...

I am not so sure about the bad plan and how it applies to chess. Great Q and not the Queen I was expecting.