Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, March 22, 2015

#MM: The Week After Funny Songs at Catch My Words

I know last week's theme was to post songs that are funny; however, every week is funny at Catch My Words. So, to keep up with MY theme, here are two fun little jewels.



Here's one more for the fun of it.





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

11 comments:

stevebethere said...

The first one wasn't available to watch in UK (why do they do that?)

Had to larf at the second one a classic mind you can you imagine having a dentist like that LOL :-)

Seeings I could only watch one that entitles me to say those famous 3 words

Nice choice Joyce :-)

messymimi said...

That first video had me laughing so hard the cat thought i had gone crazy! Steve Martin was great for that role, too.

mail4rosey said...

Oh my gosh on the boat in that first one, lololol!!!

Cathy Kennedy said...

The Bucket Challenge video is hilarious. What a gut buster! And, Steve Martin is priceless in The Shop of Horrors. Every Monday is always a laugh at your place. Thanks for sharing and have a Montasticday!

Cruisin Paul said...

I loved " Little Shops of Horror " The music was wonderful. Have a great Monday Stevebethere. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Those were hilarious and I am not going to a dentist ever again!

shelly said...

Wonder how many peeps were injured in the first video.

Mike Golch said...

as Arit johnson said at the end of every Laugh In Verry Interesting.

Colette S said...

I like funny!
Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a great week!

Rhonda Albom said...

That first video is hilarious. I felt a bit bad laughing at those people, but I just couldn't help it.

XmasDolly said...

bWAHAHAHAHAHA Good ones my friend. Thanks for sharing & joining us.