Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, March 15, 2015

#MM Parody Songs

You can take just about any of your favorite songs and find a parody. For example . . .

Moves Like Jagger becomes Jabba


Take me to Church becomes Don't Take Me to Work




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

12 comments:

csuhpat1 said...

Very funny

Boopnut said...

I really like the second one: Don't Take me to Work! Makes me so glad that I am retired!
Deb

stevebethere said...

Both brilliant LOL

What a fab choice Joyce :-)




PS: Can't say choices cos it don't rhyme :-)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

BOth of those were hilarious!

Mike Golch said...

verry funny selcetion.

Binky said...

Jabba rocks!

Colette S said...

The fans love it!
Rock on!

Rhonda Albom said...

Cute videos. I prefer the original of both :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

OMG I hadn't seen those yet! LOVE those parody's! Perfect choices for this week, Joyce! Thanks for the giggle! :)

Online Celebrity – I’m Gonna Miss Her… YOLO!

mail4rosey said...

The parodies are funny. :)

An Apel a Day said...

Oh my goodness that parody is so funny! I love it.

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2015/03/sing-sing-song-saturday_14.html

XmasDolly said...

bwahahahahaha I haven't heard either one of these. They're hysterical. Thanks for sharing... LMAO... Way ta go!