Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, June 21, 2021

Music Monday Happy Birthday to my Little Girl! And Ruby

 Today, is Judy's birthday making her older than yesterday. My beautiful daughter has blossomed into an accomplished young woman! She is currently enjoying her return to school to work on a Master's Degree at the University of Michigan. Unsurprisingly, this beautiful and brilliant young lady is still the 'A' student that she's always been and if up to her, she'd love to keep on learning in school, forever because Judy has an unsettled curiosity to know about everything in the world. I really think she should have been a lawyer with her quick wit and brilliant argument skills. Nonetheless, she will run a nonprofit, work for social causes, or do any of the numerous jobs that she is being set up for.



Of course she is a dog lover, too! In honor of her birthday, here is a Beatles classic from long ago!



On another note, we just got back from a visit to our son's home with our dogs. As I posted not long ago, he recently lost his dog, Ruby. Our two older dogs were very attached to her and showed definite signs of mourning. Honey Bear sniffed all over the house looking for her while Millie refused to eat. Just like people, dogs get attached to loved ones, too. Here is a song for Ruby from an olden decade. I think of Ruby with this song, because this is how she acted when ever we saw her. Ie., she'd go crazy on us with her jumping Dino dog reaction!



<!-- start LinkyTools script --><script src="https://www.linkytools.com/thumbnail_linky_include.aspx?id=302372" type="text/javascript" ></script><!-- end LinkyTools script -->




7 comments:

Alana said...

Well, welcome back! Happy birthday to your daughter. The Beatles "Birthday" was played, I think, at every Sweet 16 party the year it came out (I went to a couple of those and fell in love with the song). Heart is the type of group that, for every one of their songs I hear, I think "that's my favorite song of theirs." But this really is one of my favorite songs of theirs. By the way, you are probably aware your linky isn't working. I wish I could offer tech support so it can be placed within the html code - it took me a bit to get used to it. Blogger changed a lot recently (as you know) and...well, sigh.

songbird's crazy world said...

I love your song choices. Yes, dogs and cats mourn. They know.

messymimi said...

Wishing your daughter many happy returns of the day!

XmasDolly said...

I haven't seen that Happy Birthday one... very cool, and Happy Birthday to your baby girl to say the least! HEART'S a favorite of mine too! Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you & yours are doing fine! Thanks for stopping by.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Happy belated Birthday to Judy! Ahh, sorry to read the news of your son's dog dying! It's so interesting how sensitive animals over a lost loved one, even if it's another animal. I never paid any attention to such things until recent years thanks to the knowledge I've gathered through the Internet. I had to smile when I saw the Flintstones image of Dino on Fred. I remember thinking that was the funniest thing to see a dinosaur acting like a dog. Thanks for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor, my friend. Have a boogietastic week! ;)

csuhpat1 said...

Welcome back and sorry for your loss.

Binky said...

They should have a university for dogs.