Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, April 14, 2014

#AtoZ : Matzah

It's time again to give up real food for flat crackers that give one digestive problems. We can purchase all kinds of derivatives for matzah, such as matzah fartful, too. Oh, yeah, don't forget the Gas-Ex with the Passover supplies. And remember, Moses's line, "Let my people go," takes on a whole new meaning.



It's going to be a great week!

8 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

Let my people go . . . I will be laughing about that for the next eight days. Thanks :)

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Good old Moses! No wonder the Red Sea farted...err..parted!

mail4rosey said...

lol I hope your students are mature enough to handle this... :)

LA Botchar said...

I have no idea why I am laughing... because I kinda like things.

but the red sea farting was brilliant.

Debbie D. said...

interesting Joyce. ☺ I didn't realize these crackers were so indigestible. Happy Passover to you and yours.

inSpireShine said...

I LOL at the Red Sea farting. I'll bet Pharaoh never saw that coming. I'm sorry your belly doesn't agree with matzoh. I happen to love it and eat it during the year as well. Tuna on matza, butter and melted cheese, chicken salad, caviar, just about anything. I love adding hot sauce to my matza too so I can munch and say "That's a hotza matza!"

Mary Purpari said...

How come Russ never told me about those? He grew up, the little Irish boy, in the middle of the Jewish/Italian communities and told me all the stories and his all his favorite kosher foods. I don't remember matza, though. I like the idea of a hotza matza. Heeheehee.
http://marypurpari.blogspot.com/2014/04/m-is-for-moon-and-mars.html

Anonymous said...

Haha! That reminds me...David asked me to buy some matzo crackers. Thanks for the reminder, Joyce!