Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gone With A Handsomer Man - Review




I hit the jackpot when I won Gone With a Handsomer Man by Michael Lee West from http://www.beckypovich.blogspot.com/. This delightful new release tells the story of Teeny Templeton, a young woman in a lot of trouble. When her x-fiance´ is murdered, she finds herself set up as the prime suspect, so she turns to an old high school boyfriend turned lawyer, but the flame's not out. The book is complete with well-developed characters, a multi-layered plot, and the charm of cooking in Charleston.




You may learn about author Michael Lee West at http://www.michaelleewest.com/content/index.asp or check out her book trailer below.


 




10 comments:

Gina Jacobs Thomas said...

I'm looking for some good summer books...I'll have to add this to my list! Thanks for the review.

Following along from the vB blog hop!
Gina
www.totallyfullofit.com

Darcy said...

I like the cover - and it does sound interesting!

Thanks for linking up to the Tailspin Hop - returning your follow!

Historical Writer/Editor said...

The book sounds like it has some real depth and intrigue.

Chef in Training said...

Hi! I am visiting from the hop! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back! thanks so much!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

BECKY said...

Joyce, I'm so happy you enjoyed the book you won! And it even came with Michael Lee's autograph, too!! Thanks for posting a review about it!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

And I thank you, too! XX00

Denise G said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am your newest GFC follower! Have an awesome week!

Rhonda Albom said...

Sounds like a book I would enjoy. Thanks for the introduction :)

Anonymous said...

Our book club LOVED this book!! We can't wait for the next in what we are sure is going to be a fun series! How do we sign up for winning free books?!?!?!

Catch My Words said...

I find a lot of contests through Twitter and on various blogs. Try googling book contests and I'll bet you'll find something. If you enter a lot of contests, you'll win eventually. It's an odds game!