Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm Alive!

Here's a short post just to assure you that I wasn't turned into a zombie or eaten by a shark.

Hello from Nashville!



I'm in the music city this weekend for our annual Midsouth SCBWI Writer's Conference. Note I made it here after late parent conferences Thursday night and working all day Friday. I drove here by myself in rain so thick, people were afraid to drive. Too bad the brave one was stuck behind them. Hopefully, I'll meet my dream agent or editor. 

See ya Sunday night.

Joyce

8 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

Hope you are staying safe and dry and having fun.

Masshole Mommy said...

Have a great time & glad you made it there in one piece.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Have a good time in Nashville and don't turn into a zombie :)

Agent 54 said...

Someday I hope to be invited to a "Writer's conference".

Even if I can't afford to go.

Unknown said...

Good luck at the conference! I hope you make a lot of good contacts and find the perfect fit for you as a writer.

mail4rosey said...

Hurrah, how exciting!!! I'm glad you got there safely.

stevebethere said...

Sounded a bit scary glad you got there safe and sound, hope all goes well at the conference and the drive home is more pleasant ;-)

Binky said...

Hope you had fun at the conference. And made some good connections.