Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Musical Monday: Labor Day

Monday is Labor Day, which is a day in which we honor workers by not working. 
Here is my favorite song on that topic.






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


14 comments:

stevebethere said...

I liked this and what a fun video, hope you did a bit of your fun dancing to this Joyce heheh!

Have a good Labor day ;-)

Masshole Mommy said...

LOL, perfect song choice.

Namz said...

Wow LOL. That was awesomely FUN! Thanks for sharing Joyce. Have a great week now :)

Lucy said...

This one will be sticking in my head all day. As soon as I saw it the beat came flowing right out :)

Lucy from Lucy's Reality

XmasDolly said...

When I first met my hubby this song was out and it was a gas then and it's hot now! Definitely a party song! Thanks for joining us! HAPPY HOLIDAY!

Michelle Liew said...

Happy Labor Day Joyce, and I don't wanna work on a Monday either!

Rhonda Albom said...

Very fun video, song will be stuck in my head all day :)

I am confused by the two linkys? Are they both for music?

LA Botchar said...

Yes!!
I listened to this today. perfect holiday song! awesome.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Gr8 Labor Day song that everyone can relate to! Thanks for dancing with us on the Monday's Music Moves Me.

Theresa Mahoney said...

Perfect song for Labor Day! Hope you had a great long weekend Joyce!

Unknown said...

LOL this made me laugh!! Hope you enjoyed your day off!!!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Colette S said...

Hahaha I love love this!
Perfect song for labor day!

Mike Golch said...

Perfect for Labor day!

LadyJava said...

lol.. that was fun!!
Happy MM!