Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Musical Monday: Hump De Bump

Here's one with a fun sound. I love the 
Red Hot Chili Peppers.






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


15 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

My girls each won a copy of the CD with this song on it (many years ago), so I have heard it a few too many times. It is fun. Good choice.

Masshole Mommy said...

I love that song. I am also a big chili peppers fan!

stevebethere said...

Thanks Joyce now that will be in me head all day now heheh!

Have a tanfastic week ahead ;-)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

LOVE that song!! Happy Monday Joyce :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

It's Monday Music time again. Gr8 to have you on the dance floor with the 4M crew! :D

mail4rosey said...

He was jumping rope, lololol. Not what I would expect, and it made me bust out laughing.

I wanted to see them in concert when they were here but we didn't get around to purchasing tickets.

Unknown said...

Cool song!

Theresa Mahoney said...

Great song selection! They are one of my hubby's favorite groups!

Colette S said...

Bring on the peppers! :)
Thanks for rocking and enjoy your week!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Oh yes, this one got me movin' along this evening.
I got to see them for some event live in Denver. They were great!

Mike Golch said...

thanks for playing along.

XmasDolly said...

That is definitely a get your bootie movin' song! I am so diggin' it! Shake that thang... oh yeah... oooooo girl I likes what you likes. Thanks for sharing & see ya next week. Have a definite groovin' week!

LA Botchar said...

Love da Peppers!! there are always a sure thing for a good fun beat.
nice choice today.

Mariuca said...

Woo hoo, long time no hear RHCP! Just awesome, love the tune and Happy MM! :)

MaxGXL Seller said...

I miss the Peppers! So much fun to listen to :))