Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Musical Monday: The Cup Song

Here's a short sweet one for the time impaired, like me. Have a great start of the week.






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


15 comments:

Michelle Liew said...

You do have a knack for getting these lovely vids, Joyce!

Unknown said...

great video...

I think Music Monday now in http://javaura.com/

Amiko

Rhonda Albom said...

Good find. I really enjoyed watching that again, even though I saw it in the movie. :)

stevebethere said...

How good was that you got to concentrate to do that and sing at the same time, I don't know why but I was watching the cup all the time how weird is that hehehh!

Have a tanfastic week Joyce :-)

Mariuca said...

Great audition indeed, thanks for sharing and happy MM! :)

Masshole Mommy said...

LOL, who ISN'T time impaired?

Unknown said...

Love that little song and really love the movie!!

Unknown said...

I love this song...my daughter simply loves to do that thing with cups. LOL

mail4rosey said...

My daughter does that song with the cup, and she does the one Colette's got up today too. :)

Theresa Mahoney said...

I just saw this movie a few weeks ago. Very impressive with the cups!

XmasDolly said...

I'm still in the hospital so I sure needed that smile on my face - thanks so much & thanks for sharing and joining us!

LA Botchar said...

I Love love love this song!! and I was so thrilled to see that Anna could actually sing.
My girls keep trying to get the cup thing down. we've had a lot of spilled juice lately :)

Colette S said...

Indeed I'm time impaired :)
Thank you for sharing this video and rocking with us.

Aloha :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

This is really a neat song! It always puts a smile on my face every time I hear/see it.

Thanks for stopping by!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Still grinnin.....what a great song and a great visual to match.