Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Musical Monday: The High Holidays

Happy New Year
5774






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


20 comments:

mail4rosey said...

That's a catchy fun song with meaning all over the place. And I saw the horn you were talking about in another post! Very cool. :)

Pat Hatt said...

First time I heard that one, catchy

Binky said...

Let's see. I was born in 19 . . Wow, do I feel old!

An Apel a Day said...

I post a music post on Saturday. I'm not sure if I can link that up or not?

Happy New Year! I have a coworker that was out much of last week celebrating.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Happy New Year! Loved the music. Saving to listen again.

Masshole Mommy said...

Very catchy song! Happy New Year.

Veronica Lee said...

Very cool video, Joyce! Never heard of this song!

Happy New Year!

stevebethere said...

That was fun I liked that :-)

Happy New Year! to you and your family Joyce :-)

Rhonda Albom said...

That was really interesting. Where did you find it? I would never think to look for a Rosh Hashana song.

Catch My Words said...

A friend posted it on Facebook.

Michelle Liew said...

A cool, cool song! Love the street dancing!

Lynn Blaylock said...

That was totally different and new to me. Neat song though very upbeat. Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday!

Cathy Kennedy said...

I love the sound of the music. Really cool way to kick off the Jewish New Year, if you're Jewish that is. Thanks for sharing & hitting the dance floor with the 4M crew!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

First time for me too.

Happy 4Ms

Theresa Mahoney said...

That's an interesting take on the song lol.

Unknown said...

Never heard this song... very interesting!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Happy New Year!
Thanks for playing along this week! :)

LA Botchar said...

Funky beat and I LOVE the dancing.

Colette S said...

Very catching tune!
Thank you for rocking with us!

Have a fun week!

XmasDolly said...

New one for me, but move over and watch me shake that thang... are you dancin' wit me??? oooo Luvin' this beat... oh yeah! Movin' now.. Thanks for sharin' and playin' along with us! You rocked the house! Hope to see you next week too!