Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Musical Monday: Popular Song


This video's fun.





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


16 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Happy Monday!!

XmasDolly said...

Didn't expect that ending! Yes that video was fun LOL Thanks for joining us YOU SO ROCK!

stevebethere said...

Yes that was fun I like Mika although I haven't seen him around for a while.

Have a funtastic week Joyce ;-)

mail4rosey said...

I like Ariana Grand (I think I spelled it right). The video's cute. :)

Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

Run DMT said...

I love this song! I love the Wicked mix of Popular. It's fun when my kids and I enjoy the same songs. lol Ariana Grand's vocal range is absolutely amazing. She reminds me of a young Mariah Carey.

Mike Golch said...

this is a new tune to me.thanks for posting it.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Love this song, although I had never heard it before.
THe ending was totally unexpected!
Fun indeed!

Colette S said...

Thanks for the intro to this one.
Aloha :)

Sofa King said...

New tune to me, too! Interesting video - thanks for posting it!

Create With Joy said...

Thanks for the share at Inspire Me Monday - catchy tune! :-)

Create With Joy said...

Thanks for the share at Inspire Me Monday - catchy tune! :-)

LA Botchar said...

Oh! wasn't expecting that at the end. like this catchy one.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

This is quite a catchy tune. Thanks for introducing me to it!

Cathy Kennedy said...

What a fun video and song. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this song really is catchy. lol Thanks for sharing this new-to-me tune on Monday's Music Moves Me, Joyce!

Rhonda Albom said...

This is a fun song. I had never heard it before.

Helena said...

Mika certainly has the gift of a great song and video! Who couldn't like him.....?