Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

#WW: I'm a Hater!

I'll admit it. I'm one of those Beiber haters. I know he's just a kid, but a rude annoying one at that. He spat on his fans, made arrogant and disgusting comments at Ann Frank's house,  urinated in a restaurant mop bucket, and called a bikini clad girl crushing on him a beached whale. This is just a small sampling of his bad behavior. Yes, he's just a nineteen-year-old punk, but that's old enough to know douchiness from decency. He deserves every photo I post! 

I cain't stan' 'im!


First there was the chase


Next came the arrest

And finally the booking where the arrogant jerk smiled wide for his police mug shot. Doesn't he get what a screw up he is?? Someone needs to seriously slap that kid


. . . and Miley Cyrus, too!

16 comments:

Barefoot Mahala said...

oh, I totally agree!

Ai Sakura said...

Is he just 19?? Seems like he's been around for ages. Too long actually.

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

ImagesByCW | OceanDreamIllustration said...

Really?! He said/did all that? And more? Then I totally agree with you

LA Botchar said...

Oh Oh Oh....pick me!!
I'm Canadian!
I'll slap the stupid of his face.

what an embarrassment to us.
I don't suppose y'all wanna keep him down there, do ya?

Binky said...

Unfortunately no one will. Surrounded with yes men with no integrity.

Kiittäkää Aina ja Kaikesta said...

He got the world on platter and everyone was just dying to be him or to be with him. And here's the end result.

stevebethere said...

LOL @ those 2 first photos aww!

I do agree about Justin Beiber a tad spoilt LOL brilliant likeness there with and without the boy/man has turned into a ...wrecking ball ;-)

BOOM! BOOM!

Masshole Mommy said...

I saw those floating around FB lately - hilarious.

Louis la Vache said...

HAHAHAHA!!

«Louis» agrees with you about him and Miley Cyrus, too! Begone already!

«Louis» thanks you for linking with his Wordless Wednesday

kristine said...

haha! that is so funny! the justine bieber and miley cyrus version.. ;)

mail4rosey said...

I liked him when he first came out. He was all over the good will and charity thing. And then he outgrew it. pity that.

Anonymous said...

They might have been too overwhelmed with their fame :(

Cascia Talbert said...

I don't like those two kids either! They are not very good role models. Have a terrific Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

You're not alone in this one. I don't know enough about him to hate him, I just choose to not care about him at all but the second I saw the mug shot I thought of Miley lol.

Unknown said...

I can't stand him or Miley. They both need to be slapped.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

He's old enough to know better. His age is not an excuse for that type of behavior.