Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, July 23, 2023

It's Three New Sales for TpT!

I've joined with a group of fine sellers to bring you the opportunity for great savings. First up: DOLLAR DEALS!
I have two popular DOLLAR PRODUCTS for sale through July 26th.
Place Value Lesson Plan in PowerPoint or in Google Slide for grades 3 - 5!
Making Inference Print or Digital Worksheets also for grades 2 - 4
But here is another sale in which we are offering resources for HALF OFF through July 26th, too!
Get 50% OFFthe price of individual resources with this Mega-Bundle Logic Puzzle and Brain Teasers set for grades 3 - 6!
And, you can get 50% off the price of individual resources with the Historical Fiction Reading Passage Bundle for grades 4 - 6!
Finally, my entire store is on sale for 20% off throughout these other sales!
So, what are you waiting for. I hope you will stop by Catch My Products to enjoy the sales.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Will definitely be checking out the sale! Thank you so kindly! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas in July! So many amazing deals!🙌🏼

Anonymous said...

These are such fabulous deals!!

Binky said...

Good luck with your sale!

Angie S said...

AWESOME! Love dollar deals!