Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, July 24, 2023

Monday Music Moves Me, Again!

My husband just turned 64. This Beatles song was, of course, the theme song.
It used to seem ancient, but not so much anymore, so here's another song, by Queen, about what it actually means to be 64 year young.
Not sure who on the blog hop is 64, I've been gone awhile, but happy birthday!
For those of you who are teachers, my TPT store, Catch My Products, is on sale for 20% off. Furthermore, I'm participating in dollar deals and a 50% off sale for two items, each. Go to the previous post for details!
Finally, link up to the blog hop for Musical Monday Moves Me.

8 comments:

willowdot21 said...

Two brilliant tracks 💜

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

The bday celebration isn't for anyone on 4M. It's DH's 64th bday today. The photo at the top of my post was meant to be an indicator as well as my explanation of our early celebration over the weekend. :) I'm glad you stepped on the dance floor with us. It's great having you back! ;) Have a boogietastic week!

Catch My Words said...

who is DH?

Alana said...

The birthday person is Cathy's husband (dh= dear husband). You picked two great songs. I love Queen and I love the Beatles. Thank you for joining us today!

XmasDolly said...

Hey Girlfriend, Hope you're having a good time! Love old tunes... have a great week and good tunes you picked too! Way ta go!!!! LET'S BOOGIE!

messymimi said...

I believe DH means her Dear Husband.

For some reason, all of your latest posts showed up in my blog reading list all at once, so i'm catching up. It's great to see you posting again.

Binky said...

64 doesn't sound nearly as old as it used to!

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice songs here.