Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, July 21, 2023

Water Woes

We are the lucky ones. Several storms have swept through Memphis, this week and about a third of the city was without power. That used to be us after every storm; however, since multiple trees fell in our area about two years ago, we've "weathered" better. However, our area has one issue.
A local water plant generator leaked gas into our water supply. We have been instructed to only use our water for toilets. With that being said, I didn't think about my bidet. Oops. I'm gonna watch what I eat. Will gas ignite?

3 comments:

Binky said...

Too bad you couldn't use your water to power your cars.

Catch My Words said...

It's actually diesel fuel. It wouldn't work in my Volt.

messymimi said...

We've lost power or been under a boil water order before, but never had that happen. I hope they get the water and lines cleared out soon.