Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, July 17, 2023

Summer is a great time for revisions, so that is what I've been up to. I have a wonderful seasonal bundle which is undergoing a "spa week." All of the resources in the bundle have links to Google, plus I've created a new resource which will soon be added to the bundle. This one is a reading passage needed to solve a logic puzzle on four special days on the calendar: our equinoxes and solarises. I hope you will check out my Fall resource and the bundle, which is less expensive without the new product coming soon. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fall-Logic-Puzzles-and-Brain-Teasers-in-Print-or-Digital-Worksheets-4697961

No comments: