Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Musical Monday: Weird Al

It's Musical Monday, so here's a fun song fit for a humor blog.





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

13 comments:

Winnie said...

How fun! I used to listen to him in the 80's, I didn't realize he was still around! I know a lot of people who buy from there, but I haven't tried it. Thanks for the chuckles!

Rhonda Albom said...

LOL - love your choice for song! Glad to say I am not addicted to eBay, or anything like it.

stevebethere said...

I thought that was brilliant it covered literally everything LOL

Have a ebaytastic week

Masshole Mommy said...

I'm a BIG Weird Al fan, so I've actually heard this song before, but it never gets old. Nothing he sings ever gets old....

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I love Wierd Al :)

Theresa Mahoney said...

I used to sit around and giggle at Weird Al's music all the time when I was a little girl. I haven't heard anything of his in a long time, so this was a fun trip down memory lane. Thanks for sharing!

Mike Golch said...

Good one. great take off of I want it that way.

Michelle Liew said...

Oh, Weird Al has always been my favorite. Thanks for sharing this, Joyce!

mail4rosey said...

LOL, I totally forgot about Al!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joyce, I loved 'Ebay'...Weird Al, too! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. Too funny. I'm glad my eBay shopping habits don't match the song's.

Mystery Man said...

lol i was just on ebay a few minutes ago! great choice!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Good old Weird Al! Saw him in concert years ago when he was huge. Hilarious show!