Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, February 15, 2013

#Dayum!

My friend Kathy from the Giggling Trucker's Wife has asked us to write about what we are passionate about, so I've included a list of these things below.

1.




Dayum!


My daughter says I can't remember anything because I drink diet soft drinks. That must be why my list is blank.



Dayum!


Furthermore, the commercial states that the average person spends the same amount of time in the bathroom as on vacation. I spend more time in the bathroom.



Dayum!


Kathy writes, "If I didn’t pursue my passions, I think life would be pretty dismal.  Pursuing passions makes life worth living and more meaningful." I haven't pursued much recently.






Dayum!

It could be worse. I could be on a broken down cruise ship with sharks, or err lawyers, swimming all around. 

Here's a fitting commercial for Carnival.




Dayum! Dayum! Dayum!


18 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Here I was blaming my forgetfulness on my children when it was the Diet Pepsi all along. Dang.

Catch My Words said...

Wow! This one was not supposed to be posted yet. I posted by accident. Dayum!

Unknown said...

Gosh, glad I went cold turkey off the real Coca Cola. LOL I couldn't stomach diet Coke. Thank you for linking up Joyce.

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Rhonda Albom said...

LOL - Lucky for us, you are passionate about humor. Lucky for me, I spend more time in on vacation :)

Rhonda
laugh-quotes.com

Winnie said...

So funny! I have a diet Pepsi addiction and I know it is an issue for my hubby as he wants me to stop, but I really can't. I do have more tea in the winter, but I need my pepsi..ha ha ha. I love cruising and feel sorry for those people, so I know that after that I will NEVER get my hubby on board of one. Enjoyed your fun post and videos. Thanks for the visit!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

shelly said...

Funny...diet coke triggers migraines so I stay away.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Miranda Hardy said...

Now I know why I'm forgetting everything. I need to cut back on the diet soda. Ugh. lol

stevebethere said...

Just think if you drink enough diet coke you will eventually forget where to buy any ...the result...no more diet coke.

Thanks for the laugh on an early Sunday morning here :-)

Veronica Lee said...

I need to cut back on the diet coke too!

Happy Sunday!

Jenn said...

I spend more time in the bathroom too...as I hardly ever get to go on vacation. LOL.

I always enjoy reading your blogs, they make me laugh :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Joyce, I'd rather spend time in my own bathroom than cruise on a Carnival! LOL Happy Sunday!

Michelle Liew said...

Ah, I'm a diet coke lover too!! Glad to have someone who shares that passion with me!! Great share, Joyce!!

Joanne said...

My memory stinks and I don't drink any soda. Dayum!

mail4rosey said...

I saw where someone on the ship said they gave her tickets for a free cruise, hahaha, she's not going. Eesh, if that was the cruise I was on, I would never never never want to step aboard one again. Not even one that was docked. ;)

Binky said...

Or on a cruise ship in Russia with a meteor coming at you.

Unknown said...

life is journey. so it can never break!

Petronela said...

Cola is one of my guilty pleasure that I can't bring myself to give up :)> I get you :).

Anonymous said...

I do the best I can to spend all my time in the bathroom, it's the only place I get solace from my children :)