Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, May 11, 2013

100 Words on Saturday - Week 10


When one gets married, they think they know everything about the one across the aisle, but not necessarily. I'm participating in a prompt this week where I need to tell a dark secret in exactly 100 words. Oh, man. This one's baaaaaad!


 
Tim and I waited until marriage, so he didn’t know; however, I reminded myself of the date when he'd told me he's a butt man. Baby Got Back was written for him.

“I’m not normal,” I said, while he unzipped my gown. 

“Who is?” 

I slipped off my bra and revealed one bottom.

Tim scrunched his eyebrows. “If that’s your butt, what’s above your legs?”

Lowering my panties, I revealed the normal part. “In girls’ PE, I was nicknamed bi-ass for one on the chest and one below.”

“Alright!” Tim beamed. “If things get rough, I’ll turn the other cheek.”





20 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Joyce! *Face reddens* This brings a whole new meaning to being the butt of a joke.

k~ said...

Hahahahha... too funny!

Grace Grits and Gardening said...

Oh my! :)))

mail4rosey said...

Butt, that's outrageous! :) That song is addictive, and these days it reminds me of Shrek. ;)

Karren Haller said...

Happy Mothers Day!! Hope you have time to stop by this weekend and join in the Collective Weekend Social Linky Fun!
Collective Weekend Social w/Linky
Have a great weekend!! Karren

Anonymous said...

My ears! And I get scolded for being too risqué! lol great job!

Binky said...

Well that was weird!

Anonymous said...

And I'm the alien?!?! Bwahahahaha!

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Oh my goodness!! I think in pictures and this one was not good I can tell you. Turning the other cheek took on a whole new meaning today! ;)

Unknown said...

oh M Gee! And that's all I have to say about that.

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

stevebethere said...

You outrageous woman you...Joyce LMAO

Masshole Mommy said...

Bwahahaha - interesting story lol!

Lucy said...

Oh, I needed a good laugh, and I love that song :)

Lucy from Lucy's Reality

Unknown said...

Hilarious!

mail4rosey said...

Swinging over to wish you a Happy Mother's Day, big wooot to them moms! :)

Mamal Diane said...

So funny :) Thanks for joining us at the Let's Get Social Sunday party. Have a wonderful week!

Rhonda Albom said...

I read you twitter comment about this being the goofiest thing you have written. Good call :)

JANU said...

Hahaha...this is tooooo good.

Anonymous said...

I really tried not to visualise this! He he... Good one. :)

http://www.heresmysay.com/100-words-on-saturday-dark-secret/

Suzy said...

oh lol Joyce - only you could've told this story.