Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Musical Monday: We Can Dance - Hollywood Movie Dance Tribute

What's your favorite Hollywood dance scene?
 It's just might be here.


                                     






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


15 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Quite catchy indeed :)

Unknown said...

Who knew there was one video that covered all the best dancing movie scenes, I loved it!! Thanks so much for sharing it here.

Happy Monday and Keep it movin'.

Lynn Blaylock said...

Funny....This is great! Happy Monday!

Mike Golch said...

Now that was Fun to watch!!!!

mail4rosey said...

It won't let me play the video. :(
I think Grease had some great dance scenes, and Footloose did too. :)

LA Botchar said...

YES YES YES!!!
I could watch that all day LONG!
I had to share that on my Facebook.

And Hugh Grant for the win!!
Love that scene.

XmasDolly said...

I thought it was going to stop in the middle there & I'm thinking awwwww and then it started up again woo hoo!!! Loved it! Thanks for sharing. They had so many in there. Totally cool! YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Apparently people are wanting to dance with me today! Whoo hoo!

Masshole Mommy said...

NO WAY - this is wicked cool!

Binky said...

Best dance scene? Now there's an oxymoron!

Colette S said...

I absolutely enjoyed this! Especially when they switched the cassette to the next side. haha.

Cathy Kennedy said...

I loved dancing with the likes of all these featured in this fun video. How fun! And...the beat of this song is totally catchy and absolutely bringing me to my feet to dance. ;)

Unknown said...

Lol. This is one of my brothers favorite songs.

shelly said...

Whatever you were trying to share didn't come up.

Rhonda Albom said...

The dances were fun, but it's the song that is my favorite part of the video.