Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Musical Time: Grow Old With You








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


15 comments:

stevebethere said...

Heheh! that film was funny that part particularly

Have a superlicioustastic week ahead Joyce ;-)

Masshole Mommy said...

Happy Monday!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Ahhhh, now that's so sweet! I knew you would find just the right mix of humor and love with today's song pick. ;)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I love this clip!

Unknown said...

Sweet, poignant and funny wrapped up in one song. Great pick for this "Love" themed Monday's Music Moves Me blog hop. Hope you have a great weekend!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Luvd that movie - great share! Thx

XmasDolly said...

I LOVE THAT PART OF THE MOVIE it always chokes me up it's so cute! Great pick! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY (almost)! Thanks for joining us!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

One great movie. I loved that song...it was just so sappy sweet!

Colette S said...

This was very fun! Thank you.

LA Botchar said...

Oh I LOVE that part so much!! It makes me get all ugly cry every time.

I didn't have time to do musical post today. probably a good thing or I woudl be blubbering all day.

Rhonda Albom said...

Like Marie, I love that part of the movie. Get song, left me with a smile.

Unknown said...

Lol. Thanks for the great share.

mail4rosey said...

Aww, that's sweet. Not sure I'd want it in real life, but it's fun to watch on video. :)

Rebecca said...

aw one of my favorite movies and clips plus love billy Idol part in this

LadyJava said...

I love this song and the movie too!
Happy Music Monday!