Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, April 27, 2012

#AtoZ : X - Stolen Innocence

B and I were in sixth grade and headed to the playground. On the way down the sidewalk, a man sitting on a stump asked for directions to Wilson School. Harmless enough.

Hot dogs
Next, the man mentioned how it was hot outside and wanted to know if we'd ever seen a man "do this" before. He unzipped his pants and pulled out something that looked like the end of a thick, uncooked hot dog without the ketchup, mustard, or even a bun.

While my friend stood gaping, I took off running. So, if a man ever asks me that question again, I will say, "Yes."

I bet you'll never look at hot dogs the same way again.



13 comments:

Amy Morgan said...

You are correct - I won't. Clever X post.

Claudia Moser said...

Now I am hungry :)

Paula said...

Oooooohmygoodness ~ I'm confused lol. Is this really about hotdogs or body parts?? Thought body parts but Claudia above said she's hungry so...

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I would have took off running too! Sorry you had to see that, Joyce!

Anonymous said...

Yikes. When I was a kid (also in 6th grade), the guy down the street was sitting in his garage with the door open, reading a newspaper. When my friends and I walked down the sidewalk one day, he hollered, "Hey, girls!" When we turned our heads, he lifted the paper to reveal that he was pantless.

Paula Martin said...

We have big fat sausages here in the UK - and that's all I'm saying ....

k~ said...

seriously laughs harrrrrd Claudia, that was a quick thinking answer... and Paula... OH MY HECK just keeps laughing, cuZ I cannot add to this, nope... cannot.. LOLOLOL

Jenn said...

Uhm--that would totally ruin hot dogs for me--no matter how fun Mickey makes it seem. Next time tell the man to get a bun!! Geesh! Thank God you ran!!

Jo said...

Oh dear me. I gotta go to England! (Paula) Anyway, Hot dogs are really one of my favorite summer foods and I shall not ever think of this story again. Will not, Will not, Will not.....♥

Sandra Tyler said...

God, how awful. The things we wish we could forget as kids.

Unknown said...

What a complete sicko! Like you wanted to see that!! Geez!!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Empty Nest Insider said...

Glad you ran away before he got any more ideas. Sorry you had to go through that. Julie

carol l mckenna said...

Am sure you are over it by now ~ great sense of humor ~ namaste, ^_^