Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Under Visited Posts

If you're a blogger, you know the post. It's that one you spent multiple brain cells developing and when written you thought, this is pretty darn good. Then you posted it and hardly anyone came by for a visit. Maybe it had a bad title, topic, or timing. Who knows? But I have a few favorites that I'd like to re-post to see if they can find new life.

So here are five of my personal faves that are not currently on my top ten list. In fact, only The Eighth Wonder of the World was ever on my top ten more popular post list. Just click on the link to revisit if you missed the post the first time around, and if you are interested.


That Closet Did It to My Clothes Again! #AtoZ

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by to say hello from the ZtoA 4 May. I like the blog post from the chair's perspective. That is cute!

Sandy said...

Making my rounds for the z-a challenge. I know what you mean about certain blogs, maybe they take longer to write, maybe they mean more to us the writer then to those that visit. Maybe it was the day they were written, how long they were up before people had to visit? Who knows. I've got some like that myself so know what you mean under visited. But, sometimes people visit and don't leave comments so we don't know. That's a personal pet peeve of mine too. People want blog visits themselves, and people love blog comments, but so many aren't reciprocated.

Sandy
z-a

Catch My Words said...

I try to get back to visit everyone who visits me but some identities don't link back to blogs. I usually leave a comment and/or follow if they did so with my blog. I, however, did not leave a comment or follow back the one blog that was written in a language I don't speak. No offense, but I didn't know how to comment and didn't want to follow a blog when I had no clue what the author had written. :(

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You know, I have one from when I first began blogging that I spent two hours putting together and I think it got two comments. Maybe I'll repost it again.

Catch My Words said...

You should.

Gigi Ann said...

I blog for my own entertainment, so if anyone stops by and leaves a comment I'm happy. I have to many blogs to worry about whether anyone leaves comments. My blogs have themes, that is why I have more then one.

BTW... Thanks for stopping by for a visit at Ann's Moody Blues today.