Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, May 2, 2011

Zowwy! Here We Go Again.

I just finished the A-Z April Blogging challenge, and now I've signed up for the Z-A in May. What am I nuts? I guess I just need a little direction on what to write about . . . and zowwy, maybe a little time to figure out my posts. Stick with me, and I'll figure this out along the way. Even though May is the longest month of the year--just ask any teacher--I'm going to stay awake and make this blog challenge happen with zest!

Here We Go Again!
I thoroughly enjoyed the A-Z Challenge. During the month of April, I picked up a lot of new followers, but unfortunately, I'm not sure how many. Maybe between 75-100. I surprised myself in how I was able to keep up with it and come up with original topics for each letter. I enjoyed the challenge so much that here we go again. I signed up for this new Z-A Challenge at: 

 http://www.writewrongorindifferent.com. Why don't you come join me?




12 comments:

Deana said...

Sounds wacky and fun!

mooderino said...

Wow, that is dedicated. Good luck!
mood
Moody Writing

baygirl32 said...

Wow! don't know if I have the steam to go again so soon, but best of luck to you

congrats on finishing the A to Z

Shah Wharton said...

I do know that I couldn't go again straight away - good on you for your dedication. I need a break - I've been so busy while doing A-Z and I'm still visiting and then on holiday that it would be impossible for me to do. Thanks for your linking up at Weekend Creation Blog Hop - link up again. Oh - if you fancy it - look at my Feature page and get featured. Shah ,X

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Joyce, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

Marie Anne said...

Glad you joined us!

I’m hosting Z to A in May, but I’m blogging at: Ross County Roundup

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you enjoyed the Challenge! We only had one hundred last year, so we were stunned when almost 1300 joined in the fun.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Wow you are nutso! I need a break! LOL

Michael Di Gesu said...

Congrats on finishing... You did well. That many new friends... I was fun.

Rhonda Albom said...

Good luck on this one Joyce. I need a break. Congrats on getting from A to Z. I know you will make it back from Z to A.

Arlee Bird said...

My, you are a glutton for punishment or you just love blogging everyday. Good luck in May. Thanks for joining in the April Challenge and congratulations for making it to the end as well the nice increase in followers.


Don't forget to pick up your Winner's Badge at my site.
Lee
Tossing It Out

Tina said...

Wow, you're just on a roll! Congrats! Shannon @ The Warrior Muse and I are joining forces in another challenge. We're going to visit and comment at each of the participants, starting with the reflections post. We hope you'll join us!
Tina @ Life is Good