Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, May 20, 2011

Joy Oh Joy

Joy oh joy!

It's May, and the last day of school is closing in. Not that May is a picnic. Kids want summer to begin and their behavior shows it. However, I just heard that the world is going to end on Saturday. That would be a bummer because I wouldn't get my summer vacation, so the world can't end just yet.

As for summer plans, I haven't got any. I'll just enjoy sleeping late, writing, blogging, and maybe even sending out those queries. Eventually I'll clean my house. I may even remove the cobwebs from that stack of books waiting to be read. If I don't want to get dressed until noon, so be it.

I will also attend teacher sessions to get a jump on those required during the year. If any of them offer pay, I'm all over it.

Joy oh joy! It's my favorite time of year!

6 comments:

M Pax said...

Sounds like dreamy plans to me. :)

Justin said...

Hi Joyce! Thanks for joining my blog! I'm glad to have you.:) Just remember, if you see Jesus coming down tomorrow act busy! ;p

Catch My Words said...

I am busy. My daughter is graduating high school tomorrow. I don't think Jesus would be coming for me. ;)

Mrs. Pickle said...

It makes me wonder what all of those people who think the world is going to end are doing tonight (friday)

picklesinmyass.blogspot.com

Rhonda Albom said...

I have an idea, how about a trip down under?

Catch My Words said...

I would love to! Please send ticket. ;)