Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Acrostic Success

With the GBE 2 Blogging Challenge, I've been asked to blog about what success means to me; however, I still need to post my post for the letter A -- so here it is, an Acrostic poem all about success. Aren't you impressed?

S = Sliding out of bed in time to get to work in the morning (when it's not summer vacation).

U = Under arm deodorant that works all day long.

C =  Coughing or sneezing without throwing out the back or losing body fluids.

C = Catching crap without slugging the person giving it to you.

E = Eating without dripping on the shirt or choking.

S = Safely walking in heels.

S = Stating what success means by coming up with something to meet each letter in the word "Success!"

Can't wait for the next challenge. Thanks to Elizabeth Grace at Word Nerd. Come join us http://www.word-nerd-speaks.com/2011/05/gbe-2-blog-on-week-2-topic-success.html

Also, if you have not read my previous post, "Backing Israel," please read because it is important that everyone is well informed of the situation in the middle east.





21 comments:

Lisa K said...

Hi I'm your newest follower
I hope you stop by and follow back.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

"C = Coughing or sneezing without throwing out the back or losing body fluids."

This one made me laugh...without pulling a muscle or peeing. ;O)

Jennie Bennett said...

I have never known anyone to define Success so acutely! Perfect.
http://abookagirlajourney.blogspot.com/

Cyndi said...

It never occurred to me to combine the two challenges in one post...D'OH! And Beth...thanks for reminding me that I need to cross my legs to sneeze!

Coupon Saving Sista said...

Thanks for stopping by!

http://couponsavingsista.swtstylez.com

Unknown said...

Wow, very clever. I especially like the catching crap without slugging a person!! LOL Now that is an accomplishment to be proud of!!

Kathy
http://www.thetruckerswife.com/

Mojo Writin said...

C = Coughing or sneezing without throwing out the back or losing body fluids. --- Oh seriously, girl, I know that one! Thanks for the chuckle ;)

Jo said...

Nicely done! Still chuckling to myself about the Coughing. Might as well laugh because depends are expensive!

ResidentGamer said...

Safely walking in heels. LOL Good one!

pbquig said...

What a good and fun way to knock out two blogs. I always admire ingenuity.
Pam
http://apiratelookspastsixty.blogspot.com/2011/06/success-saboteur.html

Theresa Wiza said...

Well done! And creative.

Langley Cornwell said...

Yes, I am impressed that you managed to post get your A post and success post combined so neatly! Way to go.

Jenn said...

OOOH I love, Love, LOVE this :) Ha-ha...I enjoyed it so much!! Cheers, Jenn.
http;//www.wine-n-chat.com

Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call a huge success!! You made me smile. Although I never think it is "safe" to walk in heels. Maybe we can acomplish it without injury, but it sure isn't safe. LOL =)

I will probably end up posting this via my wordpress account as blogger has been giving me difficulty. But alas, it's just me, Chickee.

Eccentricity said...

Catching crap without slugging the person giving it to you is my favorite. ;-)

Nicole said...

What a nice way to sum up success in a way that many people can relate to in everyday life. Having found it a challenge to get up for work on many a morning....I definitely put that "S" one in the top five!

Also, the deodorant one is funny and so true. I love that you mentioned something that most men and women think about or feel but never say, lol.

The Madlab Post

Amy McMunn said...

I adore this!!!!!!! So succinct. So clever. So true!

Anonymous said...

Short and sweet...and FUNNY. Great post.

Christine Tyler said...

Haha. Nice.

Angela said...

Acrostics are so fun.

E. M. Prokop said...

Love your definition of 'success'! I can totally relate to the 'eating without dripping or choking' lol! Also the 'coughing without losing bodily fluids'! OMG, can I ever relate to that! I'm a new follower. Looks like you have a refreshingly fresh blog! lol! I'm going to enjoy reading some of your older posts..thanks!